No one plans for a landslide or a slope stability problem but GeoStructures can provide you with innovative options when you have a stability problem with the following:
- Existing Landslides
- Shallow Slope failures
- Steepen Slopes beyond what the soil can resist by itself
- Deep Seated Slope Stability Failure Surfaces due to Fat Clays or Marine Clays
- Embankment or MSE wall Instability over Soft Soils
- Load Transfer Platform Support
Allows you to reinforce shallow slide planes in place.
(Rammed Aggregate Pier® systems, CTA Piers, GeoConcrete™ Columns)
Provides ground improvement options for medium deep slides with a variety of shear strength possibilities.
- Provides high strength concrete columns to resist deep seated slides.
- Can be combined with Post and Panel Walls to change grades as well.